How can I get a booster pack?
Once you have received all of your card drops, you become eligible for a booster pack, which is a set of 3 trading cards that may include both basic and foil cards. Booster packs are granted randomly to eligible users as more badges are crafted by members of the community. Make sure you log in to Steam each week to maintain eligibility.
Once eligible, your Steam Level increases your rate of receiving a booster pack drop:
- Level 10: +20% increase in your drop rate
- Level 20: +40% increase in your drop rate
- Level 30: +60% increase in your drop rate
- Level 40: +80% increase in your drop rate
- Level 50: +100% increase in your drop rate (i.e. the rate has doubled)
How do I know if I can get card drops and booster packs?
From your Badges page, the “How do I earn card drops?” window shows you how many card drops you have earned, how to get more, and if you are currently eligible for a booster pack drop.