Photo

[NOTICE] BF-4 SERVER IS GOING DOWN THIS MONTH!!!

UPDATE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

Steak and Potatoes

Steak and Potatoes

For The Realm & John Locke

• Admustystrator
  • 2079 posts

• LocationAmber's Bedroom

Steam Profile

Greetings fellow musties this will be the last month we run the BF-4 server for the time being.  It is not that we do not want to host BF-4 but in its current state it is an absolute waste of our communities funding.  Both client and server side is plagued by crashes which we have submitted support tickets for on 3 occasions and TBH for a ranked server company got absolute shite for responses and no fixes.  Server #1 went from a below 40 rank to 3k due to it crashing at peak hours.  We do not feel it right to hold up a dontaion goal for this as we aim to provide the best we can for our members.. As said with BF-4's state it will need to be fixed before we offer them funds to run a server.  I hope you all understand and if you have any questions feel free to send me a PM directly.  Majority of us will continue to play at times however hosting a server in its state is not worth it.  In the meantime you will see servers coming up that are hosted through our dedicated box to play of different game types which will reflect no additional cost to our members as it fits under the main treasury.  As always wish you all the best in gaming and a happy new year. 

Thanks in advance,

The Musty Team.

• Star, Inception., Delta Smoke 01 and 15 others are drunk enough to care

What Can I Say I love AmberHelios

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: UPDATE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users