102 replies to this topic

kichilron

kichilron

I banned tommy..

• Developer
  • 3859 posts
  • LocationPeter Enis

Steam Profile

Be aware, before you buy yourself in. It's veryveryvery early Alpha, version 0.01. You can't even say, about 90% of the content is missing, and for me it's fairly laggy (running at 40 FPS,yes - but still laggy.) You can also not even save the game, so it's always new when joining.

I identified quite a lot of issues / bugs, but it's still fun. :)

• TheWeinerKingOfDetroit, Prime and A_Typical_Noob are drunk enough to care

KAfrlth.jpg

tommy290

tommy290

I have a question.

• Musty Server Musterator
  • 3544 posts

• LocationMichigan

Steam Profile

Thanks for the heads up. $15 will get me a HJ from that old broad on the corner. Gotta spend my money wisely.

• Prime, A_Typical_Noob and wooly-back-jack are drunk enough to care

BsVHjOO.png

BigDog

BigDog

Grouchier every day.

• Members
  • 1140 posts
  • LocationScotland

Save your $15. Just go for "the stranger"
  • TheWeinerKingOfDetroit, Prime and A_Typical_Noob are drunk enough to care

Prime

Prime

Definitely not Prime

• Members
  • 796 posts

• LocationNew Jersey (Murica)

Steam Profile

Be aware, before you buy yourself in. It's veryveryvery early Alpha, version 0.01. You can't even say, about 90% of the content is missing, and for me it's fairly laggy (running at 40 FPS,yes - but still laggy.) You can also not even save the game, so it's always new when joining.

I identified quite a lot of issues / bugs, but it's still fun. :)

Same experience minus the lag...Although I am looking forward to what happens next in 16 days or so after initial Alpha. It has some serious potential.

• A_Typical_Noob is drunk enough to care

MtwHh9C.jpg

You should never be out of whiskey. ~ tommy290

Ludus

Ludus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 190 posts

it needs multiplayer.

• Prime is drunk enough to care

kichilron

kichilron

I banned tommy..

• Developer
  • 3859 posts
  • LocationPeter Enis

Steam Profile

it needs multiplayer.

Already confirmed.

• Prime and A_Typical_Noob are drunk enough to care

KAfrlth.jpg

klesh

klesh

Dr. Venkman

• Members
  • 423 posts
  • LocationAssholeachusetts

I'm not sure I'd want multiplayer. Bunnyhoppers and people not really playing in a survival game style would sort of ruin it for me.

• Prime and A_Typical_Noob are drunk enough to care

Posted Image

kichilron

kichilron

I banned tommy..

• Developer
  • 3859 posts
  • LocationPeter Enis

Steam Profile

I'm not sure I'd want multiplayer. Bunnyhoppers and people not really playing in a survival game style would sort of ruin it for me.

At the very least you should be able to chose what you want to play and there should be a dedicated SP version.

KAfrlth.jpg

A_Typical_Noob

A_Typical_Noob

Ray Stantz

• 959 posts

• LocationATL, GA.

FYI - The flare gun is not only bugged as hell, but it devastates the enemies. It also has infinite ammo. Hopefully they'll patch that in the next update.
  • kichilron and Prime are drunk enough to care

Posted Image

Prime

Prime

Definitely not Prime

• Members
  • 796 posts

• LocationNew Jersey (Murica)

Steam Profile

According to their list of updates in the future it's not true multiplayer, but instead a co-op version. Which means Klesh, Noob and myself can control the entire east coast of the forest.  :axe:

MtwHh9C.jpg

You should never be out of whiskey. ~ tommy290

A_Typical_Noob

A_Typical_Noob

Ray Stantz

• 959 posts

• LocationATL, GA.

According to their list of updates in the future it's not true multiplayer, but instead a co-op version. Which means Klesh, Noob and myself can control the entire east coast of the forest.  :axe:

I can feel the power already!
  • Prime is drunk enough to care

Posted Image

Star

Star

"Nothing Is Beyond Our Reach" - Octopus

• Admustystrator
  • 1561 posts

Steam Profile

• Star - In Game
    Total War™: WARHAMMER®
    17 hrs last 2 weeks.
    Add Friend

So i saw a trailer for the game and decided to give it a try *Yarr*

its another early alpha game.. And you can really tell that, just from the opening scene with devil child sitting next to you 

Spoiler

the idea of the start of the game, is you crashed in this place, apparently having the power of superman to survive anything, where the front of the plane decides to go for a walkabout. 

If only its crash was how it was in Lost (and the weird smoke monster/stalker/weirdo that is there)

So after looking around, i realized that there was no controls list, so for the next 5 Minuites I button mashed my keyboard to oblivion trying to figure out how the heck you remove things from your inventory.... I still don't know how to properly

So I decided to do some Looting around the aircraft, and found a Metric Shit tonne of the most needed item..... Tennis balls (insert sarcasm)
Although i tried to use the tennis ball to play with my new freind smash

Spoiler

He didn't want to play... So i Murdered him and tried to eat him

And after doing that... i realized the plot twist of the game
YOU HAVE NO HEAD MAN

Spoiler

after walking around looking for a bunny to be my new pet, I found my new friendly neighbors..... Well if you call hitting you in the face and eating you friendly that is.

apparently they took me to their Club house, because you wake up in this cave and you see what happened to your fellow passengers

looks like a Cross between the opening of Braveheart and predator  

Spoiler

I also found this fellow, although I couldn't put my finger on why he was dead, Must have been malaria since this is the jungle

Spoiler

And while I was looking around, I found a flare gun and heard that there was a bug about duplicating it...so I experimented

Spoiler

Ow and it also acts like a Minigun

Spoiler

On my way out of the club house, I came across the club president, he wasn't that friendly to me however , So I ended  up dismembering and using his limbs to chop down saplings and attack his fellow creep's

Spoiler

After playing for a bit I ended up making a Totem pole made up of body parts and set it alight to light up the place at night.
And that's when cale ended up telling me "This game is about showing them that you are more savage than they are.. at that point they will leave you alone"
sounds like the perfect game for me! ;D

Regrettably the game is  incredibly early alpha and has many many many bugs and problems, like equipping all your axes at the same time, and occasionally your flare is stuck on your hand

also when you kill a lizard its body dupes 5-6 times... same with the heads of your fallen foe's

and there is a real problem with fps drop that continues to drop 

overall it WILL be a fun game, but after a few updates (....a lot like Dayz)
I think that's enough early alpha's this year for me.

• tommy290, kichilron, TheWeinerKingOfDetroit and 2 others are drunk enough to care

Check out http://www.avasdemon.com/for an amazing Visual Story

kichilron

kichilron

I banned tommy..

• Developer
  • 3859 posts
  • LocationPeter Enis

Steam Profile

So after looking around, i realized that there was no controls list, so for the next 5 Minuites I button mashed my keyboard to oblivion trying to figure out how the heck you remove things from your inventory.... I still don't know how to properly

Hold it in your hands (equip it) and then press G. It's obviously "G" as in "Toss" or "Throw" or "GTFO OF MY INVENTROY!"

Also - merged. :D :P

• TheWeinerKingOfDetroit is drunk enough to care

KAfrlth.jpg

Star

Star

"Nothing Is Beyond Our Reach" - Octopus

• Admustystrator
  • 1561 posts

Steam Profile

• Star - In Game
    Total War™: WARHAMMER®
    17 hrs last 2 weeks.
    Add Friend

Also - merged. 

merges two Topics talking about the same game but different topics completely even though this is a game play story not a talk about the game and there are multiple other threads :P

Does thou even Forum moderator? 

Silly Kichi is silly

Check out http://www.avasdemon.com/for an amazing Visual Story

TheWeinerKingOfDetroit

TheWeinerKingOfDetroit

how drunk am i atm?

• Members
  • 915 posts
  • LocationCut and Shoot, Texas

Spoiler

The lack of umm.. errr.. uhh.. chest physics is a game breaking bug. refund! refund!

Thanks Star. I'll wait a few updates before buying I think.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: see here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users