16 replies to this topic

tommy290

tommy290

I have a question.

• Musty Server Musterator
  • 3544 posts

• LocationMichigan

Steam Profile

Finally got my key. Appears to have worked, although the activated game name was a bit weird. Something like "Arma 3 - Morphicon"... All in all, I suppose the delay was worth saving 33% on the game. I think my biggest issue was the apparent lack of English-speaking support. The emails I got back were obviously written by someone whose native language was not English. Not even sure if English was their second language. :) I was also a little annoyed that on the purchase screen, it indicated that the key was immediately available. However, after purchasing the key, it shows that it was really out-of-stock.

BsVHjOO.png

Zombie

Zombie

That Zombie has a Gun?!

• Members
  • 732 posts
  • LocationGig Harbor, WA

Finally got my key. Appears to have worked, although the activated game name was a bit weird. Something like "Arma 3 - Morphicon"... All in all, I suppose the delay was worth saving 33% on the game. I think my biggest issue was the apparent lack of English-speaking support. The emails I got back were obviously written by someone whose native language was not English. Not even sure if English was their second language. :) I was also a little annoyed that on the purchase screen, it indicated that the key was immediately available. However, after purchasing the key, it shows that it was really out-of-stock.

Morphicon eh?

Google it :) --> http://steamcommunit...78109795884057/

found that link, it's fine. See you on tonight bruh.

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]Bloodtrozorx: If HR is already on to you just make it your desktop background. Fight the power with Boner Soup.[/font]

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]Derpy: it's been up and down like a New Jersey Pole Dancer all day[/font]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: key, steam, go2arena, arma3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users