• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

klesh

klesh

Dr. Venkman

• Members
  • 423 posts
  • LocationAssholeachusetts

This morning I received a communiqué from Steak and the Potatoeman, he asked that I post it here:

Day #12 - 0315 hours

I've drained the life out of 16 young ice packs with my bare hands to maintain a core temperature of under 100 degree (sic).  I have molded said corpses into a dreamcatcher which allows me to see into the future.vdyDzNL.jpg

Further communications he wishes to be distributed will be posted here.

For now, please send Steak your well wishes, prayers and whatever positive vibrations you can.

• Inception., Delta Smoke 01, Mayuyu and 21 others are drunk enough to care

Posted Image

kichilron

kichilron

I banned tommy..

• Developer
  • 3859 posts
  • LocationPeter Enis

Steam Profile

:(

These are sad days where a Musty has to go through something like this. If there's anything any of us can do, I am sure we will.

May the biggest Moustache of us all come back to us at the earliest time possible, in a good condition.

• Delta Smoke 01, Mayuyu, Steak and Potatoes and 12 others are drunk enough to care

KAfrlth.jpg

Bloodtrozorx

Bloodtrozorx

I am Beard

• Musty Server Musterator
  • 1647 posts

• LocationBaltimore, MD

Steam Profile

Stay strong and cool my Musty brother. We're all with you.

• Steak and Potatoes, klesh, Julius Caesar and 7 others are drunk enough to care

Posted Image

Death Dealer

Death Dealer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 467 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Sorry but what has happened? I didn't even know about this until now

• Delta Smoke 01, Steak and Potatoes, klesh and 6 others are drunk enough to care

tommy290

tommy290

I have a question.

• 3548 posts

• LocationMichigan

Steam Profile

Stay frosty Steak!

• Delta Smoke 01, Mayuyu, Steak and Potatoes and 9 others are drunk enough to care

BsVHjOO.png

Prime

Prime

Definitely not Prime

• Members
  • 796 posts

• LocationNew Jersey (Murica)

Steam Profile

I'm not sure what's going on myself. But whatever it is he isn't or wasn't doing well. And its a god damned shame when bad shit happens to good ppl. I'm with Kichi in that if there is anything a bro can do. Let me know.
  • Delta Smoke 01, Steak and Potatoes, klesh and 8 others are drunk enough to care

MtwHh9C.jpg

You should never be out of whiskey. ~ tommy290

klesh

klesh

Dr. Venkman

• Members
  • 423 posts
  • LocationAssholeachusetts

Hey folks.

I, too didn't know anything until I saw Star (I think) or someone in the shoutbox mention he was in the hospital.   I had his number because he was going to visit Massachusetts this summer, and we were to hang out.

I sent him an initial message, and he has been texting me back and forth, with the occasional picture like this.

He is still in the hospital, the above message he sent on 6/17 at 3am his time, 7am mine.  He is currently heavily medicated which makes texting and getting details difficult.  He told me basically he went in because his stomach hurt, and it went straight downhill from there.  12 days later and he is still hospitalized.  He is not doing particularly well, but his spirits are up.  Clearly you can't keep a good mustache down.

I'm trying to get a hold of his wife, so I can speak to someone more lucid on the scene. 

Musties may be called to action in the future, depending on the circumstances.  I'll let you all know when and if that's needed.  As I say, thoughts, well-wishes, prayers, good mojo and vibrations are all we can do for now.

• Star, Inception., Delta Smoke 01 and 16 others are drunk enough to care

Posted Image

BigDog

BigDog

Grouchier every day.

• Members
  • 1140 posts
  • LocationScotland

I'm vibrating like crazy for our Musty Overlord.
  • Inception., Delta Smoke 01, Steak and Potatoes and 15 others are drunk enough to care

A_Typical_Noob

A_Typical_Noob

Ray Stantz

• 959 posts

• LocationATL, GA.

Steak and his family will remain in my thoughts until this situation brightens. I will do absolutely anything within my power from my geographical location to help this man, as he deserves nothing less for the generosity we all know he has shown to people in this community and complete strangers alike.

Lots of love and good thoughts coming from this Musty, my dear friend. 

• Inception., Delta Smoke 01, Steak and Potatoes and 10 others are drunk enough to care

Posted Image

DanielZuko

DanielZuko

LASER PIGS!

• Members
  • 885 posts

• LocationSeattle, Wa

Steam Profile

Get well soon my friend. If there is anything I can do, I will.

"The brotherhood of the 'stache", those words ring true!

Thanks for keeping us up to date klesh, please let us know if we can help in anyway!

• Delta Smoke 01, Steak and Potatoes, IRkorpus and 8 others are drunk enough to care

Posted Image

guinner16

guinner16

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 678 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh PA

Get well soon Mr. first name Steak, middle name &, last name Potatoes. Hopefully you will be back soon. 

• Delta Smoke 01, Steak and Potatoes, klesh and 8 others are drunk enough to care
Trev - "YEA GUYS IM PLAYING DAYZ ALL NIGHT I CANT WAIT I DONT CARE IF YOU GUYS EVEN PLAY IM PLAYING!"...."fasdhafhjj im leaving fhafhdjs how do you turn this shit offdsfhjfds SILENCE, Buddy has left your channel"

Death Dealer

Death Dealer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 467 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Hope he recovers well :( My thoughts are with him

Steak is probably the kindest man I've ever met, the world really is an unfair place

• Inception., Delta Smoke 01, Steak and Potatoes and 8 others are drunk enough to care

Bigchef

Bigchef

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

• 1524 posts

• LocationNorth of most of you, except Baker

Using my superhuman chef powers to send cooling vibes to our Master Musty....get well, sooner or later, but get well Steak Man!

• Delta Smoke 01, Steak and Potatoes, klesh and 7 others are drunk enough to care

tumblr_ll55ojvLnP1qadygwo1_500.gif

A_Typical_Noob

A_Typical_Noob

Ray Stantz

• 959 posts

• LocationATL, GA.

Steak is probably the kindest man I've ever met, the world really is an unfair place

The thought that keeps running through my head is: If anyone within our cozy community of man-love is a fighter with an extreme amount of will power, it's our man Steak. 

• Steak and Potatoes, klesh, Bloodtrozorx and 6 others are drunk enough to care

Posted Image

Sergeant ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

Sergeant ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

Eren Jaeger-Bombastic

• Admustystrator
  • 404 posts

Hang in there Steak, hope you get to feeling better soon!

• Steak and Potatoes, klesh, Bloodtrozorx and 6 others are drunk enough to care
Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users