tommy290

tommy290

I have a question.

• Musty Server Musterator
  • 3544 posts

• LocationMichigan

Steam Profile

http://store.steampowered.com/

The winter sale has begun! Goes from now until January 2nd, 10am PST.

Word of advice: do NOT buy a game until the last day unless it is a Daily Deal, Flash Deal, or Community Choice. Games in those categories are the lowest they will be offered for. Any other game that's on sale could go cheaper if it gets moved into one of those three categories.

If anyone finds some sweet deals or games to keep an eye on, post them. Out of the gate there's a nice discount on the new Civ game Beyond Earth. I know a couple Musties have it. Maybe they could elaborate on whether it's worth spending the $30.

There's a couple DLC I'm watching, plus Just Cause 2. Apparently this is a game kind of like Far Cry, so I'm thinking I'll like it. If it gets to 75% off, it should be under $5 (my math sucks, so don't hold me to this) which would be awesome.

EDIT: Also, to the regular Musties (i.e. not an account that was created two hours ago with a post count of 1), check here before buying a game: http://goo.gl/w2VVvb

These are the games I have in my Steam inventory or have a key for. I'm more than happy to give them to Musties, no strings attached (except maybe one string to my junk). Don't be shy about asking. If you have a friend that wants one, that's cool too. There's no reason to let the games sit in cyber purgatory.

• Steak and Potatoes, Julius Caesar, kichilron and 3 others are drunk enough to care

BsVHjOO.png

tommy290

tommy290

I have a question.

• 3544 posts

• LocationMichigan

Steam Profile

Note: If you're looking to get Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, it's only about $9 at Nuuvem for the next 7ish hours: http://www.nuuvem.co...v-ground-zeroes

I believe you have to use PayPal since it's a site in Brazil, but lots of people on Reddit swear by the place and confirm it's legit. Also my understanding is the new region locking from Steam only applies to trading games from inventory, not purchased games (aside from games that are normally region-locked).

• Steak and Potatoes is drunk enough to care

BsVHjOO.png

Death Dealer

Death Dealer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 467 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Euro Truck Sim 2 only $2!

already playing it now

• Steak and Potatoes, tommy290, A_Typical_Noob and 1 other are drunk enough to care

Target Practice

Target Practice

Haha, 'member'.

• 602 posts

There's a couple DLC I'm watching, plus Just Cause 2. Apparently this is a game kind of like Far Cry, so I'm thinking I'll like it. If it gets to 75% off, it should be under $5 (my math sucks, so don't hold me to this) which would be awesome.

Tommy, I've seen Just Cause 2 going at 90% off on multiple occasions, and with the new one just being announced, they'll probably be trying to drum up some fanbase for that, so expect to pick that up for SUPER cheap.

Also, Dark Souls 2 is at 66% off right now. I'd be stunned if that drops any lower, so pick that up if you've been thinking of getting it.

TeePee's hidden gems in todays selection:

SpeedRunners - imagine if Micro Machines was a 2D platformer. Very entertaining game, doubly so with a group of four who know each other.

Damned - As above, with a full lobby of 5 people, this would be a right giggle. It's a survival horror game with a couple of twists - it's asymmetric multiplayer, so 4 survivors will be attempting to escape 1 monster, and the levels are randomly generated. I've played this a few times, and it's very good fun.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengance - slipped in under the radar at an 80% discount, and it's batshit fucking insane fun. Seriously, it's so far over the top it makes Broforce look like Downton Abbey.

• Steak and Potatoes, tommy290 and kichilron are drunk enough to care

Julius Caesar

Julius Caesar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • LocationThe United States

http://store.steampowered.com/

The winter sale has begun! Goes from now until January 2nd, 10am PST.

Word of advice: do NOT buy a game until the last day unless it is a Daily Deal, Flash Deal, or Community Choice. Games in those categories are the lowest they will be offered for. Any other game that's on sale could go cheaper if it gets moved into one of those three categories.

If anyone finds some sweet deals or games to keep an eye on, post them. Out of the gate there's a nice discount on the new Civ game Beyond Earth. I know a couple Musties have it. Maybe they could elaborate on whether it's worth spending the $30.

EDIT: Also, to the regular Musties (i.e. not an account that was created two hours ago with a post count of 1), check here before buying a game: http://goo.gl/w2VVvb

These are the games I have in my Steam inventory or have a key for. I'm more than happy to give them to Musties, no strings attached (except maybe one string to my junk). Don't be shy about asking. If you have a friend that wants one, that's cool too. There's no reason to let the games sit in cyber purgatory.

Very nice, I've been waiting for the Winter Sale!

I see you're offering games? May I have one?

• Steak and Potatoes and tommy290 are drunk enough to care

BigDog

BigDog

Grouchier every day.

• Members
  • 1140 posts
  • LocationScotland

Shit Tommy that's a lotta games.

kichilron

kichilron

I banned tommy..

• Developer
  • 3859 posts
  • LocationPeter Enis

Steam Profile

Just Cause 2 usually sells for about 2€ on any sale or whenever it's the second Tuesday of the month. Or whenever I'm drunk. So, always.

Though I feel bad getting free stuff here's what I'd love from your list in no particular order, pick yourself which one you'll give me and I'll even work your junk...

1. Kerbal Space Program
  2. The Wolf Among Us
  3. Batman: Arkham Origins
  4. Goat Simulator

Games from Tommy's list I can particularly recommend:

1. Euro Truck Simulator 2
  2. Any FEAR game
  3. Insurgency
  4. PixelJunk (neither own nor played it yet, but it has the word junk in it)
  5. Tomb Raider

• tommy290 and A_Typical_Noob are drunk enough to care

KAfrlth.jpg

BigDog

BigDog

Grouchier every day.

• Members
  • 1140 posts
  • LocationScotland

3 words.

Prison

Arch

Itect.
  • Steak and Potatoes, tommy290, kichilron and 1 other are drunk enough to care

tommy290

tommy290

I have a question.

• 3544 posts

• LocationMichigan

Steam Profile

Very nice, I've been waiting for the Winter Sale!

I see you're offering games? May I have one?

Certainly. Just let me know which ones.  

• Steak and Potatoes and Julius Caesar are drunk enough to care

BsVHjOO.png

tommy290

tommy290

I have a question.

• 3544 posts

• LocationMichigan

Steam Profile

3 words.

Prison

Arch

Itect.

Is this a request or a recommendation? :)

• Steak and Potatoes is drunk enough to care

BsVHjOO.png

BigDog

BigDog

Grouchier every day.

• Members
  • 1140 posts
  • LocationScotland

Is this a request or a recommendation? :)

This be a request :)
  • Steak and Potatoes and A_Typical_Noob are drunk enough to care

Julius Caesar

Julius Caesar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • LocationThe United States

Certainly. Just let me know which ones.  

May I have the Crusader Kings II keys? I've been wanting that game for some time now.

Zodiac13

Zodiac13

.50 cal medic

• Members
  • 482 posts
  • LocationWinchester,TN

Steam Profile

I have already made my shady dark ally dealing with Tommy the game dealer. 

Posted Image

tommy290

tommy290

I have a question.

• 3544 posts

• LocationMichigan

Steam Profile

May I have the Crusader Kings II keys? I've been wanting that game for some time now.

Sure thing boss.

• Steak and Potatoes and Julius Caesar are drunk enough to care

BsVHjOO.png

FlamingDefibs

FlamingDefibs

Musselini, Italian Dictator of Mussels

• Members
  • 518 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Steam Profile

• Steak and Potatoes, Julius Caesar, tommy290 and 1 other are drunk enough to care

"They call me Diddles. I wear two watches because it's always time to diddle." - SergeantSquiggs

"On a scale from one to ten, how old is your girlfriend?" - TwinkiePinkie

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: steam, mywalletisfucked, i dont need more games Gabe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users