Photo

Kinguin.net (Games We Like @ Prices We Love)

Steam Origins Ubisoft

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Steak and Potatoes

Steak and Potatoes

For The Realm & John Locke

• Admustystrator
  • 2079 posts

• LocationAmber's Bedroom

Steam Profile

http://www.kinguin.net/

Greetings gentle folks of Musty. Bollock and Dr.Bane turned me onto this site last week after 4 purchases I have 100% support for it. So the basic break down is as follows, you purchases game keys from bidding sites which all lump into one area and cover all keys i.e. Steam, Ubisoft, Origins at cost price. The sites locational purchase may vary so look before you leap, when you select a game, multiple sites will come up with separate prices for the same game, some will say worldwide others might have an icon saying Russia only etc. Once you choose your right price for example I got the evil within for $13 USD where in comparison it was onsale with steam @ 66% off for 20+ not good enough imho. It will send you an email confirmation, check it and it will link you back to your kinguin account which will show your game, click the icon and it will spoiler open your key to install into steam. Go to steam library and select add steam game and put in your key, the rest is clock work. With AAA titles for up to 50% you can't turn this place down.

Best Regards,

Steak.

• Mayuyu, BigDog, baker and 5 others are drunk enough to care

What Can I Say I love AmberHelios

Dr Bane

Dr Bane

I <3 kichilron

• Developer
  • 1277 posts
  • LocationNorway

Steam Profile

Jepp, when i pre purchase dying light i payed 15 euro. so checking this site every second day for good deals isent a bad idea :D

• Steak and Potatoes, baker and tommy290 are drunk enough to care

tommy290

tommy290

I have a question.

• Musty Server Musterator
  • 3544 posts

• LocationMichigan

Steam Profile

I recently bought a key for the new Mortal Kombat game from Kinguin (which I then traded to a Steam friend for a GTAV key). Process was quick and easy, key worked fine for my friend. It's only one transaction, but until I have a bad experience I'll vouch for the site.

Does the site use referral links or anything? If so, you should set one up Steak and I'll gladly use it. If you can make a couple pennies when I buy a game, I'm all for it.

BsVHjOO.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Steam, Origins, Ubisoft

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users