7 replies to this topic

Marquez

Marquez

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Steam Profile

Let me tell you a story about Stark...

Stark was doing some air recon when he found an helicopter carefully parked in the woods, he took the coordinates, landed his helicopter far in the north and walked 10km using only his eyes to recognize landmarks that would lead him to the helicopter in the woods. But then Stark realized, he was thirsty, it was ok because he had oh so many drinks with him in his backpa... oh no! He forgot to bring drinks! What should he do? So he contacted his good friend Wooly, who was around Veresnik, and so he told him "Wooly, I'm in the woods and I'm dying of dehydration, I will find this helicopter and fly to you so get some drinks ready!" Eventually Stark found the helicopter and immediately took off, everything was black and white and the flight was so long, what if he dies or loses his senses during flight?! It's a tragedy! Veresnik was in sight and so was his savior Wooly, and then Stark knew he was going to live, he was happy again, he landed and Wooly gave him a drink, saving his life!

You're probably thinking that Stark owes Wooly a drink right? hahaha... Wrong, Wooly took the 6 cokes that were inside the chopper Stark had just found and laughed his ass off, the old folks say that you can still hear him laugh around Veresnik! Be aware next time you go there, it's not your mind playing tricks, it's Wooly laughing at Stark that is haunting the place!

Hoped you liked the story as much as Wooly did!

So, hi everyone! You can call me Stark, I am 21 years old and I'm from Portugal, I play DayZ since the early devs and been a huge fan ever since! My main skill is calculating how things will go down with effectiveness, great with ambushes and snipers! Hope to meet awesome people! ;)

• Inception., Mayuyu, Steak and Potatoes and 8 others are drunk enough to care

wooly-back-jack

wooly-back-jack

Wooly the Camper™

• Musty Server Musterator
  • 885 posts

• LocationWigan, England, UK

Steam Profile

welcome Stark, remember it well :P

4vD02U7.jpg

• Steak and Potatoes, baker, tommy290 and 4 others are drunk enough to care

Marquez

Marquez

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Steam Profile

You had a meme ready for me, I should have expected that, well played sir... well played...

• Steak and Potatoes, baker, tommy290 and 3 others are drunk enough to care

Inception.

Inception.

Norwegian Loverboy

• Admustystrator
  • 2430 posts

Steam Profile

A grand introduction, good Sir. Welcome to Musty.

• Steak and Potatoes, tommy290, Dice and 1 other are drunk enough to care

IRkorpus

IRkorpus

Marcus The Merkin says "pass the fuckin rye already"

• Members
  • 764 posts
  • LocationMelburn or Melbin not Melborn! fucking foreigners...

Steam Profile

cool story, welcome to the Musty Madhouse

:steak:

• Steak and Potatoes, tommy290, Dice and 1 other are drunk enough to care

Fate Amenable To Change

2vsm1ee.png

Vexilla regis prodeunt inferni

Wer Bier verschenkt wird aufgehängt

Target Practice

Target Practice

Haha, 'member'.

• 602 posts

That's the perfect blend of abject stupidity and willingness to laugh at said stupidity that means you'll fit right in here!
  • Steak and Potatoes, tommy290, Dice and 2 others are drunk enough to care

tommy290

tommy290

I have a question.

• 3544 posts

• LocationMichigan

Steam Profile

Welcome to Musty!

Truly a grand story. Sounds like something I would do, except I'd crash the helicopter long before I died of thirst.

If wooly ever gives you too much shit for doing something silly, ask him if there's any reason not to touch your twig and berries after handling hot peppers.

• Steak and Potatoes, Dice, Target Practice and 2 others are drunk enough to care

BsVHjOO.png

Steak and Potatoes

Steak and Potatoes

For The Realm & John Locke

• Admustystrator
  • 2079 posts

• LocationAmber's Bedroom

Steam Profile

Welcome, sounds like you fit right in.

• wooly-back-jack is drunk enough to care

What Can I Say I love AmberHelios

0 user(s) are reading this topic