35 replies to this topic

kichilron

kichilron

I banned tommy..

• Developer
  • 3859 posts
  • LocationPeter Enis

Steam Profile

Klesh can move in with me if he doesn't mind paying the rent, buying the booze, and is okay with waking up to the sounds of my night terror screams.

Sounds about right.

• klesh, TheWeinerKingOfDetroit and Prime are drunk enough to care

KAfrlth.jpg

TheWeinerKingOfDetroit

TheWeinerKingOfDetroit

how drunk am i atm?

• Members
  • 915 posts
  • LocationCut and Shoot, Texas

Kichi knows.  We had a slumber party once and now he refuses to come visit.

• klesh, tommy290 and Prime are drunk enough to care

Posted Image

wooly-back-jack

wooly-back-jack

Wooly the Camper™

• Musty Server Musterator
  • 885 posts

• LocationWigan, England, UK

Steam Profile

Klesh can move in with me if he doesn't mind paying the rent, buying the booze, and is okay with waking up to the sounds of me furiously masturbating to 'songs of praise' 

O'RLY

• klesh, tommy290, TheWeinerKingOfDetroit and 1 other are drunk enough to care

klesh

klesh

Dr. Venkman

• Members
  • 423 posts
  • LocationAssholeachusetts

Dudes.

Can you believe it just ended for me? Its nearly a 14 month hellride, but its over with. You would not believe it if I told you, all the crazy things that have gone down during this time. What a test of one's mettle, I must say. I'm still in a construction zone, as the units connected to mine are still being finalized. Getting their hardwood flors refinished and painting done etc. At one point, one was gutted to the studs while the other was gone completely. There has been so many delays, a shitty old guy architect that likes to vacation in Italy during your project, a unit owner who imagines things that were in her unit that simply weren't there ("You guys have to put a central vac, I had central vac." Lady, you most certainly did not, none of us did, lol. People bringing lawyers out of the woodwork to bilk a little more out of the process. Its such a shitshow, but my main suffering is over.

I stayed in the hotel until I spent all of the "displaced living" alotment from insurance, all $14k worth. After that ran out, would you believe I had the occurance of a woman offering me a place to live for a few months until the construction was complete! Sounds great right. It was cool for about 2 weeks until she started throwing herself sexually at me (ca you blame her, really?). Long story short, apparently it was a place to stay > sex arrangement, that she neglected to tell me about. No kleshsex for her meant no place to live for me, so that was really sleazy and lame of her. One of the weirdest and most awkward situations ever. And fellas, I'm not THAT picky, knowwhati'msayin? Were talking woof, woof here. Not happening.

So, moral of the story is please make sure you're fully covered for your home, and its contents, in the case of a crazy unforseen emergency. Do this, especially if you have kids. Its one thing for me to sleep on someone's couch for 4 months, and another couch for 4 more, but you simply can't expect that of your family if you have the means to prevent it with foresight. The chances are slim of it ever happening to you, but the night it happened to me was just like every other night was, and a housefire was certainly the furthest thing from my mind at the time. So, like, it happens. To someone. You really really really have to be prepared for shit like this, because let me tell you, the peeps you think will be there for you, kinda aren't... or at the most the are not there for you to the degree you need them to be. Yes, even the best bro you've know since the first grade, or even family members. The only one truly looking out for your intrests 100% is you. Yes, this means actually YOU.

Its fucking nuts, but life can be that way atcha sometimes. It's some very dadly, boyscout be prepared kind of concept here, but yo, its really a fact.
  • Inception., IRkorpus, Bloodtrozorx and 6 others are drunk enough to care

Posted Image

kichilron

kichilron

I banned tommy..

• Developer
  • 3859 posts
  • LocationPeter Enis

Steam Profile

Happy to hear that it all worked out someway in the end.

Let us know whenever you're ready to jump on and play games again. :-*

• klesh and tommy290 are drunk enough to care

KAfrlth.jpg

wooly-back-jack

wooly-back-jack

Wooly the Camper™

• Musty Server Musterator
  • 885 posts

• LocationWigan, England, UK

Steam Profile

would you believe I had the occurance of a woman offering me a place to live for a few months until the construction was complete! Sounds great right. It was cool for about 2 weeks until she started throwing herself sexually at me (ca you blame her, really?). Long story short, apparently it was a place to stay > sex arrangement, that she neglected to tell me about. No kleshsex for her meant no place to live for me, 

quagmire_couch_bank.jpg

• klesh and TheWeinerKingOfDetroit are drunk enough to care

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Klesh, Klehs, Klesherino

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users