22 replies to this topic

TheWeinerKingOfDetroit

TheWeinerKingOfDetroit

how drunk am i atm?

• Members
  • 915 posts
  • LocationCut and Shoot, Texas

are real?

Apparently millions of people are in on this conspiracy, the Sun is only 300 miles away, satellites and the ISS are fake, NASA lies all the time because Nazis, Antarctica is the crust of the world pizza disc, and it's heavily guarded by the world's governments to hide the truth.

Jibafuck?

• deadactionman, baker and INSANIAC are drunk enough to care

Posted Image

Baron

Baron

Elongated Member

• Admustystrator
  • 513 posts

Steam Profile

Another victim of disinformation. I use to watch these videos for entertainment until the X-Files came back.

• IRkorpus, baker, TheWeinerKingOfDetroit and 2 others are drunk enough to care

Posted Image

Dice

Dice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 509 posts

Wonder why this subject gets hyped to such an extent.

• baker is drunk enough to care

The beginning already began and ended. The ending already ended and began again. The Middle Way is near if you’re beginning to see how all things are connected; it’s already here if you’re on the path and you understand that the journey’s the thing.

Death Dealer

Death Dealer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 467 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Wonder why this subject gets hyped to such an extent.

BoB and Neil degrasse Tyson had a twitter thing going on about flat earth stuff so naturally it blew up everywhere

I'd say the flat earth 'movement' is 50% trolls and 50% legit mentally deficient people

• baker, TheWeinerKingOfDetroit, Dice and 1 other are drunk enough to care

baker

baker

I wub amber

• Admustystrator
  • 1413 posts

• LocationNorth of all of you, even chef.

Steam Profile

The internet has allowed the world a space to address these people, previously if a person said something like "the world is flat" you would just keep walking, now we have a time and a place to troll them

• TheWeinerKingOfDetroit and Dice are drunk enough to care
Spoiler

I had this dream where I relished the fray
And the screaming filled my head all day
It was as though I'd been spit here
Settled in, into the pocket
Of a lighthouse on some rocky socket
Off the coast of France, dear
One afternoon four thousand men died in the water here
And five hundred more were thrashing madly
As parasites might in your blood
Now I was in a lifeboat designed for ten and ten only
Anything that systematic would get you hated
It's not a deal nor a test nor a love of something fated

Dice

Dice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 509 posts

• TheWeinerKingOfDetroit is drunk enough to care

The beginning already began and ended. The ending already ended and began again. The Middle Way is near if you’re beginning to see how all things are connected; it’s already here if you’re on the path and you understand that the journey’s the thing.

TheWeinerKingOfDetroit

TheWeinerKingOfDetroit

how drunk am i atm?

• Members
  • 915 posts

That guy doesn't even understand thrust, and openly mocks the idea of compressed air being able to generate thrust, after talking about airplanes flying around in the sky for 17 minutes.    I don't think he's the best person to listen to when it comes to physics of any kind.

Also, this is neat.

(just a gravity map)

• Dice is drunk enough to care

Posted Image

Dice

Dice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 509 posts

I agree, this whole theory doesn't hold water for one second. I do wonder about the curvature though, seems there are some anomalies there. Thats is from my perspective, to be honest I don't know a lot about light bending in a way that makes you see a building that you ACTUALLY can't see, or at least not from the bottom up.

Death Dealer

Death Dealer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 467 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

I agree, this whole theory doesn't hold water for one second. I do wonder about the curvature though, seems there are some anomalies there. Thats is from my perspective, to be honest I don't know a lot about light bending in a way that makes you see a building that you ACTUALLY can't see, or at least not from the bottom up.

it's not a theory

BigDog

BigDog

Grouchier every day.

• Members
  • 1140 posts
  • LocationScotland

It's a belief. Like God.
  • TheWeinerKingOfDetroit and Dice are drunk enough to care

TheWeinerKingOfDetroit

TheWeinerKingOfDetroit

how drunk am i atm?

• Members
  • 915 posts

NASA is made up of a bunch of Nazis and they secretly control the Flat Earth movement to keep people from the REAL TRUTH. The Earth is actually a bowl and we all live inside it!  The mass of the bowl bends all measurable perception around it in the opposite direction so we think we live on a globe.  The force is so great that any astronaut that believes he's on the other side of the bowl can only see the inside of the bowl.  Tiny fluctuations in the spacetime forces the Sun and stars to appear to move in the sky.  Planes can land because all matter is bent around the shape of the bowl and movement is relative to how it tastes to a top secret "supra" particle, recently discovered at the "abandoned" Desertron Collider in Texas (which is 37 miles longer than the Large Hardron Collider) that can only be found in the Up quark.  Anyone that tries to speak out, and anyone who hears about it, is immediately murdered and replaced with a clone with tiny bowls for eyes.  The reality bending of the bowl makes their eyes appear normal unless filmed at night during a full "moon", in a foggy bog, with a daisy chain of top secret x-ray, infrared, and night-vision optics unavailable to the public and stored in the basement of Iranian Embassy in the underwater Arctic World Government Headquarters compound.

• Dice is drunk enough to care

Posted Image

Dice

Dice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 509 posts

I knew it!

Baron

Baron

Elongated Member

• Admustystrator
  • 513 posts

Steam Profile

No mention of the cosmic turtle or his foursome of weight lifting elephant counterparts. Did you even smoke dmt before attempting this key theory?

• IRkorpus, TheWeinerKingOfDetroit and Dice are drunk enough to care

Posted Image

TheWeinerKingOfDetroit

TheWeinerKingOfDetroit

how drunk am i atm?

• Members
  • 915 posts

No mention of the cosmic turtle or his foursome of weight lifting elephant counterparts. Did you even smoke dmt before attempting this key theory?

You fucking heathen!  We knew you were anti-bowlist from the start.  i will now demand Steak remove you from the power you've abused since you deleted all the other proof i posted.  SCUM!  YOU CAN"T HIDE THE TROOF!!! 

TRUMP?PALIN@)!^

• Baron is drunk enough to care

Posted Image

BigDog

BigDog

Grouchier every day.

• Members
  • 1140 posts
  • LocationScotland

A scooped out turtle shell is a bowl.

Mind=Blown
  • IRkorpus, TheWeinerKingOfDetroit, Dice and 1 other are drunk enough to care