Photo

(Ark) Hermit seeking Hermits

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Rainedog

Rainedog

• Members
  • 5 posts

WE are Hermits.  We join forces for safety, for resources, for beer! A tribe of  two is seeking more members to join us. Feel free to use the base we created as a starting off point until you find your own personal hermit hole, or stay in the base permanently. The choice is yours.  The other clansman loves going caving and other dangerous activities, where I prefer the laid back aspect of building and taming. Bring your skills or no skills at all and we will find a home for you!

• baker, tommy290, TheWeinerKingOfDetroit and 3 others are drunk enough to care

Rainedog

Rainedog

• Members
  • 5 posts

We have now doubled our tribe members and have decided to rename our tribe to the DIno Protection Agency, or D.P.S. for short.  We have made it our mission to  rescue those dinos everyone else forgets about or no longer requires. Currently We are in the process of selecting a site for our Dino Orphanage.  Construction costs are high  so Any donation will be accepted. Once the building is complete, we will be offering our dinos a new chance in life with new and old survivors. Come help make our dream become a reality today and either join or donate to the D.P.S.!enormous-egg-inside.jpg

• tommy290, Prime and wooly-back-jack are drunk enough to care

FlamingDefibs

FlamingDefibs

Musselini, Italian Dictator of Mussels

• Members
  • 518 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Steam Profile

How does that acronym work?

• tommy290, Prime, DanielZuko and 1 other are drunk enough to care

"They call me Diddles. I wear two watches because it's always time to diddle." - SergeantSquiggs

"On a scale from one to ten, how old is your girlfriend?" - TwinkiePinkie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users